Monday, May 3, 2010

Winter Red

"... and now it is cold and all I have is this thin cotton red hoodie.
I am sorry. I am sorry I didn't listen"

He was holding a cheap bottle of sparkling wine in one hand... and a lit cigarette in the other.

He was a non Smoker.

One puff, two puffs. Automatic self distruction.

The music had been too loud, the sun shone too hard, the ice cream was to sweet and the water so fresh. 

"I wish ... I just wish I could give it all away. The hoodie, the gloves, my scarf... Everything...
If only tonight I could be cold... If only I could feel the chill..."

One puff, two puffs...


"I Promise, I would... well maybe next time right?"

A french rock song was playing in the background. People were dancing and living their lives away.

One puff, two puffs,... Three.

"Hey... I guess I'll do that tomorrow"